I have never needed to call into question the termination clause. But it’s there as protection.

The 25% fee relates to a deposit — they prepay 25% for projects and pay the other 75% either at completion or throughout the project timeline (depending on what we agreed to, I fill it in as needed).

Entrepreneur, writer, editor, book coach, cat lover, weirdo, optimist. Author of “Write. Get Paid. Repeat.” & “Concept to Conclusion.” jyssicaschwartz.com

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store