Holiday Gift Guide: What to Get the Person Who Has Everything
There are definitely gift card/experience options on this list. But there are plenty of physical gifts on here, too (especially in the Just Cool Things People Will Dig section at the bottom)!
Some of these gifts I have given to friends and family members, and they have been a huge hit. Others just look rad, and I think would make a great gift for that person in your life who doesn’t really need/want anything specific.
I am intentionally not gendering the items on my list. They are good for anyone, it just depends on the person’s interests!
As a note, NONE of the links in this post is an affiliate — this is just a guide I put together and ideas from years of living with and loving a hard-to-buy-for husband.
- I recently did this as a birthday gift to my husband: Rent out a movie theater, so you have a whole theater to yourselves and invite all your friends to come see a movie together (after we saw Wakanda Forever, we invited everyone to our house to play board games and eat pizza. Everyone had a blast!) Most theaters rent out movie theaters for watch parties. Before making my choice, I spoke with people at Alamo Drafthouse and Regal Cinemas.
- Indoor sky diving — a lot of people would love to try it but don’t want to jump out of an actual plane! Places like iFly are popular for a reason.
- Know someone who is super into cars or playing MarioKart? There are tons of places where you can drive a real racecar or supercar around a real track and go crazy fast! NASCAR has an official one, and then other places like Xtreme Xperience has locations around the US, or look up “racecar driving experience” near you.
- Want to find something fun and memorable and love adventuring with your partner? The Adventure Challenge has all kinds of cool books and packages, including this Couples Edition. You scratch off surprise challenges and complete them together, making memories and trying new things. They also offer a kids/family edition and even one for friends!
- Let’s Roam has tons of scavenger…